Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The City of Aliso Viejo has been closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, which continues to generate concern globally, domestically and locally. On March 16, the City proclaimed a local emergency and the following day, activated its Emergency Operations Center (EOC). The EOC will remain activated for the duration of the crisis, with City staff regularly communicating with State and County agencies to identify and implement appropriate mitigation measures to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We understand that some of these measures may be an inconvenience to our residents, and we thank you for your understanding during this time. The health and safety of our residents is our first priority, and the City will continue to communicate the latest information and details as they emerge.
For the latest information on COVID-19, please visit:
- Orange County Health Care Agency
- California Department of Public Health
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Facilities and Services
In response to the stay at home order issued by Governor Newsom on March 19, the City of Aliso Viejo has closed its facilities to the public. However, the City remains open for business, with staff available to assist you by telephone or email.
View the current status of local facilities and services following Governor Newsom’s stay at home order.
Aliso Viejo eNews
Sign up to receive eNews straight to your email.
- Aliso Viejo Updates and New Virtual Recreation Center (4/2/2020)
- Stay Up-To-Date On COVID-19 In Orange County (3/25/2020)
- Important City Updates Regarding COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) (3/17/2020)
- Notice Regarding the Upcoming State of the City Event (3/16/2020)
- City Response to State Recommendations Regarding COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) (3/13/2020)
- Attend The Virtual Town Hall On COVID-19, Plus Learn About City Upgrades And An Opportunity To Join Our Team! (3/11/2020)
- Public Health Resources for the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2/28/2020)
- California Employment Development Department
- California Office of Business and Economic Development
- Orange County Business Council
- U.S. Small Business Administration
Workers / Employees
- Orange County COVID-19 Hotline: 833-426-6411
- Orange County District Attorney Coronavirus Scam Hotline: 714-834-3482 or firstname.lastname@example.org
These organizations provide the most current and accurate information related to COVID-19.
- Center For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- COVID-19 by the Numbers: US (updated daily at 4 p.m.)