Who do I contact about speeding vehicles on my street?

If speeding vehicles on your street are a long-time recurring issue, please call Aliso Viejo Police Services at 949-425-2564 to discuss options such as the deployment of our radar trailer equipped with speed display. If you observe a speeding vehicle, immediately call Orange County Sheriff’s Dispatch at 949-770-6011 to give a description of the vehicle and, if possible, the license plate number.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report an emergency or a crime?
2. I have filed a crime report. Now what happens?
3. I need to speak with an investigator regarding my case. How do I contact them?
4. I was involved in a traffic collision, and a Deputy took a report. What happens with that information? How do I get a copy of that report?
5. How do I contest a parking ticket?
6. I lost personal property. How do I file a report?
7. My vehicle has been towed. How do I find out where it is being stored and how to get it out?
8. My vehicle has been impounded. How do I get it back?
9. Who do I contact about speeding vehicles on my street?
10. What are the regulations regarding recreational and oversized vehicle parking on a public street?
11. Where can I park my recreational vehicle?
12. Where can I get livescan fingerprints done?
13. How do I obtain a copy of a crime, incident or traffic report?
14. What police-related programs are available in Aliso Viejo?
15. How can I obtain crime information by neighborhood?
16. Does police services have a deputy who works with the students and schools in Aliso Viejo?
17. Who do I call to report graffiti?